Customer reviews are an important scoring element for modern SEO. Whether you own a dynamic site or an E-commerce platform, customer review will help you to score big on search engines like Google and Bing. If you don’t believe me, search for “Best restaurants in Kathmandu,” you will get your answer.

If you want to reach the sky, you have to make the stars your best friends!

In this digital era, most people shop online. With that being said, customers read user reviews before buying anything. Positive feedback from previous customers, 4/5-star ratings, and a healthy number of buyers enhances the buying decision of your customers.

For instance, if a shoe seller has 989 reviews and most of them are positive, you’ll want to purchase from that store. Most online buyers consider user review as the primary decision-making factor. That’s why the websites with most stars perform better. In fact, Google states that customer review occupies 9.2% space in the ranking chart.

Users can even seek aid from Google My Business Page. To get started, users have to fill the following information.

  • Description of the brand.
  • Contact Details.
  • Information about the physical store.
  • Related contents and Images.

To use this feature your site should have at least five customer reviews. But, it is best to have more as it will help you to stay ahead of the game.

How to attract reviews

Don’t fake it

For positive reviews, you must ensure that your products and services are at the best. Most people tend to buy reviews or even ask their friend and families. Here is the sad news – it won’t work. Sooner or later, your customers will know your actual offerings, and then you might be in big trouble.

To improve your services, create quality products, improve customer services, and be there when they need you. By doing so, you can get good customer reviews and increase your client base.

Email to ask for reviews

Open up your leads directory, and don’t hesitate to market your goods to them and ask for a customer review. The Sad news is – you won’t hear back from 70% audiences. But, here’s the good news – remaining 30% is still there.

Leverage Your Social Media Channels

If you own a new entity, you’ll have accounts on numerous social media channels. Capitalize your social presence and engage with your audiences. Tell them about your products, and ask them to leave a review about your products on your website. But don’t use push notification, many web users find it annoying.

Summing-up

Gathering user review takes time. Focus on your goals, and use innovative ideas to get customer review. The starting might be a little slow. But if your products and services are genuine, you’ll be showered with user reviews.